Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Maldives - Kuoni Holidays Travel



From what I've heard Kuoni holidays have to be some of the best holidays. They have so many destinations you can go to, individualized vacation plans, and a good quality reputation as a long-standing company. Call me a stick in the mud, but sometimes security is an important part of planning a romantic luxurious holiday. Without peace of mind are you really taking a vacation? Kuoni holidays are great holidays.
They can also be pricey holidays, though of course you pay for price. But Kuoni holidays in the Maldives can't be that much more expensive than any other kind of trip to the Maldives. Some of these types of holidays are just inherently expensive. But if you save up and if you can afford it, I'm sure it would be well worth it.
I plan on taking a nice beach vacation on some place like the Maldives some day, some day when I've saved up enough money to take a month or two off and travel far away. Kuoni holidays may be just the right option. If the old adage is true that you get what you pay for, it may be worth it to pay for Kuoni holidays.
Unfortunately, Kuoni did not do so well financially in 2009, and I'm not sure a 2010 statement has been issued, so hopefully they will still be in business by the time I get around to saving enough money to take one of the many available Kuoni holidays. This is probably related to the global economy at present. Hopefully that will level out in a few years without too much fallout on companies like Kuoni. Then I can take Kuoni holidays later in my life.
If I were to take Kuoni holidays, I would start with someplace on a beach, like the Maldives. I would want to explore many of their beaches, actually. After the islands and the beaches I would want to start in southern Asian Kuoni holidays (Japan, China, etc.). It has always been a dream of mine to visit Japan, though I am not absolutely certain that there are any Kuoni holidays offered there. It seems likely, but then again one can never know for sure. Failing southern Asia, I would like to visit much of Europe. Places like Italy, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Spain, and Switzerland are all places I have dreamed of going, and indeed hope to travel too before I am old and retired. I think it better to do the things you spend your whole life dreaming of before you are so old that it is difficult for you to get out and enjoy things as you did in your youth.
My ultimate holiday would be a mash up of all of the Kuoni holidays. Take a whole year just to travel, possibly more than a year, to see all there is to see and experience a variety of cultures. Actually, it might take a lifetime to do what I want to do, which is to spend more than just a few days in any one location. I would ideally like to spend at least a couple of weeks in each place, getting to know the people and the culture. That would be my ideal Kuoni holiday; a lifetime holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment